Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Straight Into Gay America: Latest News

Hello Larsblog,


Inverse Tour: Gay into Straight America
Jun 1, 2005
They've held the dream a long time, but Straight into Gay America became the catalyst for Roby Sapp and Dotti Reid to set their vision in motion, a year-long tour into struggles of heterosexual America embracing GLBT inclusion.
Click here for the complete story.

Please join the community discussion surrounding this tour. Make your comments public on our community discussion blog. Just click on the menu bar on our website, under LATEST NEWS. Private e-mail responses are welcome simply by replying to this e-mail. This whole tour is richer because of your support and participation. Thank You, Lars Clausen


CLICK HERE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS MAILING LIST.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I'm praying for you!

-Romans 1:18-32

http://www.family.org/pastor/resources/sos/a0006413.cfm

Anonymous said...

Hi Lars,

All I can say is that I am glad you won't be doing anything until June 14. When Roby and I visit June 10-12 and celebrate your birthday and a send-off for your trip, I want to be able to make sure that I recognize you when we arrive! (: Interesting disucssion since we talked about this the other night! All the comments are the fun part of having all of us engaged in your journey! Thanks for providing that opportunity. When all is said and done, I feel certain you will go within and choose whatever hair/lack of hair feels right for you on this journey. Whatever the choice, it will be one of integrity, coming from a heart space, and it will be for reasons that matter ... you are not a "sell out" person, just for the sake of the "right thing to do!"
or what others will think of you.
I knew there was a reason you, me and Roby bonded! (: The light in me honors the light in you! Dotti