Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Straight Into Gay America: Latest News

Hello dear friends,


Sides
Jun 22, 2005
We're still at 20 to 1 positive responses to the STRAIGHT INTO GAY AMERICA ride. I'm including these two excerpts just for a look at the sides. Feel welcome to look for the bridges between them. Blessings.
Click here for the complete story.

Church and Sidewalk Pulpits
Jun 20, 2005
From unicycling down a church aisle to a sidewalk conversation. Sunday in New Engand.
Click here for the complete story.

Please join the community discussion surrounding this tour. Make your comments public on our community discussion blog. Just click on the menu bar on our website, under LATEST NEWS. Private e-mail responses are welcome simply by replying to this e-mail. This whole tour is richer because of your support and participation. Thank You, Lars Clausen


CLICK HERE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS MAILING LIST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading about your adventure every day. Today's comments, however, have stirred me to action. I am a "born again" Christian AND I am a gay woman. I am not, as the Connecticut Post called me a few years ago, an oxymoron. I believed the preachers who told me that God would help me get rid of this "sickness," I spent months in agony and prayer asking Him to help me.
It was on Christmas Eve one year when I boldly went to church because I could no longer bear to be away from His house. During a quiet moment in the service, I heard His voice whisper in my ear -"You left me, I never left you." Right at that moment I rededicated my life to His service and continue to follow His lead every minute.
God has created each one of us in His image. We are all gifts of God.
No amount of prayer or human intervention can chage the core of who we are. I know - I tried.