Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Straight Into Gay America: Latest News

Hello dear friends,


The Capitol Mall
Jul 12, 2005
Hey, I made it to D.C. Just to let you know I'm safely here.
Click here for the complete story.

Please join the community discussion surrounding this tour. Make your comments public on our community discussion blog. Just click on the menu bar on our website, under LATEST NEWS. Private e-mail responses are welcome simply by replying to this e-mail. This whole tour is richer because of your support and participation. Thank You, Lars Clausen


CLICK HERE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS MAILING LIST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lars,
What an amazing blessing your journey is! I met you very briefly a couple years ago at Holden Village during a Lutherans Concerned retreat and subsequently read your book ... You have and continue to be a blessing to me. It brings me to tears and fills me with hope that you've decided to undertake your present journey. I have very much enjoyed discovering it and reading about it.

Every blessing to you and your family and may your great wheel never stop turning.

-M