Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Blog Beginnings

With publication of Straight Into Gay America just two months away, I'm turning away from the introverted work of writing to the public work of letting folks now that a book is coming soon.

Mostly I'm exhilirated at fitting together the pieces of the production puzzle. Some overwhelming moments come, too. Produce. Print. Market. Ship. "If I build a party, will they come?" "What I am I missing?"

Up to this point, the blog has been merely a post for my newsletter articles. From now on I'm going to try to check onto this blog and share a bit more of what the journey feels like. Timing-wise, as I move into production, Gracie the unicyclist is currently somewhere on the East Coast, pedaling barefoot, working her way West, trying to cross the country on her Coker unicycle. Just knowing she's out there pedaling makes me want to ride another tour. You can easily Google for Gracie Sorbello if you want to learn more.

All best wishes for the day, Lars

1 comment:

Eclectablog said...

Lars, you might want to consider putting a small banner on your website for SIGA for bloggers to put on their websites. Look on the left-hand side of my blog for examples. It should be smallish but eye-catching. Just an idea.

c.