Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Word-Of-Mouth


Announcement:
Last night I sent word of Straight Into Gay America to a dozen blogs.

Jeremy from www.goodasyou.org wrote back. "As someone who gets sent any and everything under the gay-related sun, I can honestly say this is something I would actually read, write about, and take seriously. "

I've posted my announcement on our website. VIEW IT. Send it to a blog or a friend just by clicking SEND TO A FRIEND at the bottom of the message.

Defeating the Federal Marriage Amendment is rightfully top priority. It's good to see this work. What a sad day for our country if we started using Amendments to discrminate instead of to ensure our rights and inclusion.

Blogs visited yesterday. Many more to come.

www.pamspaulding.com; www.@loveisloveislove.com; www.biggaypicture.com; www.margaretcho.com; www.signorile.com; www.americablog.com; www.afterellen.com

Thanks to blogger friend Chris Savage who did legwork on finding these, "I'm Just Sayin'" is his blog. http://mrchris.efx2.com/ . Thanks for his Straight Into Gay America post last week.

No comments: